What Leads to Success?


cc - trophy


"Would you like me to give you a formula for success?

It's quite simple, really.   











Other day I was really looking for something interesting, which can help me gain my focus back and motivate me or rather push me towards my goals. It is quite interesting that when we wish for success we first encounter failure, setbacks and wish to give up but success only comes to person who persists. However according to me the key to success is failure.

"Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It's quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn't at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that?s where you will find success."  - Thomas J. Watson 

Here in this video Richard St. John has shared his secret of success, which he did after 7 years of research and 500 interviews with successful people. Watch it and have fun!






Share |

Comments